Friday, January 23, 2015

Judge Not

As I travel further and further along this spiritual path the reality that my spirit lives in a human container is at the forefront of most of my thinking. The distinction between the human part of this existence and the spiritual part is so crystal clear. I am so aware that the mind, body and spirit coexist so my thoughts are almost becoming compartmentalized into boxes for human stuff and then boxes for spiritual stuff. In most ways this is easier than before when my mind led the way, my body was dragged along and my spirit was stuffed down deep inside me and maybe just maybe if I sat still long enough I could hear its whisper. My spirit now drives the bus and man last night did it drive down the streets of my mind with a huge megaphone - at one point I questioned whether or not I should go to divinity school as I feel somewhat of a spiritual soldier or God these days :-)

Our world is soul sick and I have talked about this before, we are becoming ill and do not know why. We don't feel right, we feel disconnected, we are VERY happy followed by crippling sadness that we so quickly escape when it starts to seep in. Each of us is a bright shining spirit inside of a human container. Let this spirit lead the way, I promise you it is a much easier and happier way of life. Get out of your mind and into your body, but you have to sit still, you have to stop and by God you have to FEEL!!! And you cannot feel anything in your mind or your spirit, you feel in your body, this is why we are in human form. The mind is there to notice and the spirit is there to protect and honor whatever it is you are feeling

I had a thought about a month back about judgement- Judgement is not a spiritual practice it is a human practice, as humans we judge everything. Why? My guess is all judgements are derived out of a place of insecurities and fear, both of which are human emotions. If we begin to stop judging ourselves, our desires, our actions, our thoughts and so on- we would most likely stop judging others yes? But would we notice the judgement placed unto us by others? We would still see the judgement in the world or would we become oblivious to it? Something to ponder.......

For today can you make space to sit in the stillness if even for a short burst and release a judgement you hold for yourself? Because in the end this judgement is not real, you are already complete and whole. A beautiful bright shining light just waiting for you to begin to chisel away at the armor you have created to protect yourself from this human world.

Namaste






No comments:

Post a Comment