Monday, November 26, 2012

This is the Time

I was driving down the road the other day and I had an overwhelming sense of "enough is enough"~ and all that played in my head was "Let Love Rule". Music has always been and is an inspiration to me, musicians are so fortunate to be able to have a gift and use it to tap into their soul and let it shine, it has always helped me to access the areas that are guarded off. Ever since my Dad died I have woken up with songs in my head usually sending a message of some kind and this is what I got from this day.

It is the time to rise up and for all of us who can still access our light we HAVE TO SHINE IT!!!! And we have to SHINE IT NOW!!! Our society has a fundamental illness I like to call Beheadedness~ We are consistently walking around with our heads detached from our bodies and truth be told the powers of our society would like to keep it that way if you ask me. I am tired of the ill willed and soul sick and I have to help or at least try so here I am starting this blog with not a clue of what to do other than write. I am also tired of fighting against my own soul sickness and I need to feed the illness with love and so does everybody else. If we are all reflections of one another than how amazing would it be to see love everywhere?

Children see love everywhere and they learn from us the opposite. I do not want my children running against the same forces I have, they need to keep that heart access open so they can truly bloom and succeed in this world.

So there you have it~ In the wise words of Billy Joel "This Is The Time" and the time is going to change and I have to do my part whatever that may look like.

Namaste

Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment