Sunday, March 10, 2013

Only Love

Over the past couple days after waking up I have had an overwhelming sense of Love deep down in the pit of my stomach or shall I say soul. I am alarmed by the depth of it, there are few moments in my life when this has happened, 3 of these moments were the birth of my children. For anyone who has a child the magnitude in which you love your child is indescribable. The love fills up every cell of your being especially the very first time you set eyes on these tiny miracles from above. So I am already beginning to question the "why" in regards to having this feeling for no apparent reason. Could it be hormones? Temporary? Even maybe something bad is on the horizon?? Yikes to be Human!!!!!

However as I sat down to right this morning with this pit of love on fire, I would like to explore the idea or notion that this practice of Love is working. Many spiritual teachers have told us over and over that the unconditional love resides in each of us, we are filled with God's light and love you just have to uncover it. If this practice in fact is "healing" my fears and esteem to reveal only love for all then I will continue the fight. Those only love moments have been so powerful in the past that the mere thought of living in a continual state of that feeling creates an abyss of hope. As we can see from the paragraph above we are all human and it will require discipline over the always present human dialogue!!!

Can you access an all love moment and if so allow your whole body to be engulfed by the feeling inviting a bit of healing to occur within your spirit?

Namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment